Full-time Key Holder (US Polo at Ontario Mills )
The Sales Supervisor is responsible for performing service and sales activities as well as supporting many operational functions. The Supervisor models a superior service engagement while completing all steps of a customer engagement from greeting to requesting their return. The Supervisors may monitor staff performance while completing their current assignment in customer service, fitting room controls/service, visuals, replenishment, cashiering, and price changes/tagging, product processing, stockroom maintenance, housekeeping, or store recovery. The Supervisor assists in opening and closing the store and may direct associates when receiving shipments. This individual keeps the Store Manager well informed of on the status of activities and assignments and any issues or problems. The Supervisor needs to be a team player and flexible to changes in this dynamic store environment.
- Consistently demonstrate superior customer service skills to create an engaging customer interaction and build US Polo Assn. brand loyalty.
- May supervises in the absence of store management. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies.
- Ability to open and close store, work store hours, evenings and/or weekends as needed.
- Performs all store duties as needed to ensure smooth operations and to meet customer needs.
- May participate in training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work.
- Unloads truck, sort merchandise, stocks shelves, counters, racks, and tables with merchandise. Organizes and rearranges merchandise as necessary. Returns misplaced items to correct locations.
- Ensures the neat and orderly appearance of floor presentation. Marks and tags merchandise with pricing, size, and product specifications.
- Assists with housekeeping and the presentation of window displays, promotional presentations, and sales programs as assigned.
- Works to prevent damage and theft of merchandise, and preserves materials in saleable condition. Ensures that merchandise is stored, handled, and displayed in accordance with established Company policies and procedures.
- Operates the cash register and prepares customer receipts efficiently. Balances the cash register at the end of each shift or as scheduled. Follows established policies and procedures for verifying payment and ensuring accuracy.
- Provides training and provide feedback to sales associates Maintain a high level of customer service by ensuring that merchandising/recovery is completed and that register and customer service area is processing customers in a timely manner.
- Friendly, courteous attitude with customers, co-workers, and managers – People who LIKE People!
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills
- Maintain flexibility in a fast paced high-energy environment
- Team oriented and collaborative
- Able to receive and adapt to direction and feedback when appropriate
- Position may require on-call availability 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Work schedule varies each week and includes working nights and weekends.
- Self-motivator with strong communication, organizational and leadership skills required.
- Ability to read, and interpret common retail information. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers or management. Do basic retail math calculations.
- Six months supervisory store experience or equivalent preferred
Email resume to Jdominguez@usretailstores.com